MANUAL FOR STUDENTS
This Manual will guide you on how to create an account as a student, log in to the LMS and register for units/subjects in your department.
1. STEP ONE: CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Using your preferred browser, access the LMS using the site name www.lmstraining.tenp.ac.ke as shown in the image below.
Press enter and this will re-direct you to the website as show in the image below.
Click on Log in to load the next page as shown below
In the image above, click on Create an account, to load the image below:
NB: ALL Fields with the red exclamation mark are mandatory
- Enter a user name which can be one of your names. For example if your name is John Doe, enter either John Or Doe
- Enter a password which you will use later to login to the LMS. NB: The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #
- Enter a valid email address and repeat it in the "Email (again)" section
- Enter your first name and surname
- Enter your city and Country (Not Mandatory)
- Click Create Account